Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankful Printables

I decided to make these Thankful pages to add to my Autumn Journal for Thanksgiving this week. They are 4"x6" and you can add them to your journal if you are keeping one. Or, you could print a bunch, and have everyone at your Thanksgiving gathering write what they are thankful for and then bind them into a book. I adhered the two pages back to back, and plan on adding in photos from Thanksgiving opposite of each page.

Below are the cards to print. Click to enlarge, save and print on 8.5"x11" cardstock and cut down to 4"x6" using the cut marks. Enjoy :)
As with all printables I share here, these are for personal use only. Please link back to give credit if you would like to share on your blog. Please contact me with any questions. thecreativeplace (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. cute pages - i didn't do a TG journal this year. THank you for sharing, ksh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea. Going to pin it for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it!!! thanks so much for sharing this-i didn't get a chance to make one this year, but i'm popping this in my folder with your link so i'm prepared for next years :)

    thanks for sharing!!

    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally used these for our family on thanksgiving! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete