Wednesday, September 30, 2015

It's been awhile.

May 8, 2014 was the last time I blogged here. Almost 18 months ago! My goodness a lot has happened since then. We got a *surprise* that we were expecting a new little one -- I had a very, very, difficult pregnancy, but thankfully our sweet baby is here all safe and sound - she was born January 28, 2015 - Ruth Margaret (after my mama :)). We moved from our home of 7 years -- Wake Forest, North Carolina to southwestern Virginia in June of this year. We are settling into our new home and enjoying our new community.

My heart has been aching to get back into blogging and my shop.

Though I have not been present here, I have been maintaining my shop and updating it here and there. I'm super excited about a recent update - some fun Gratitude/Autumn journals, paper packs and ephemera packs.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. Congratulations on the birth of Ruth Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hetty! Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad to be back :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!
    Congratulations with your baby girl and with your move! Wish you all the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging! It sounds like a lot has happened! Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

    The journal packs look interesting. I like the autumn/fall colours.

    ReplyDelete